Latest Update on Names Considered for 2013 WWE Hall of Fame
– Some new names have entered the discussion for the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2013. As previously reported, the ceremony is taking place at Madison Square Garden in New York City and the company wants to pay homage to the arena. In addition to the previously mentioned names of The Rock, Mick Foley, Owen Hart and Bruno Sammartino, the company is discussing the possibility of inducting the Nasty Boys and Harlem Heat. Both tag teams were billed during their WCW runs as being from New York City.
As previously reported, Owen Hart and Bruno Sammartino are considered to be extreme long shots. Martha Hart is unlikely to allow Owen to be inducted considering the bad blood between her and WWE, while Bruno is unlikely for several reasons, though Triple H is still very keen on getting him in.
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Must-read news from around the site:
* Ashlee Simpson bends over & shows off her bikini butt
* India Reynolds and Emily O’Hara get sexy in body-hugging dresses
* The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey crosses the $500 million worldwide mark
* David Letterman calls Jay Leno the most insecure person he’s ever known
* 411’s Roundtable Preview – UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II
* The Top 20 TV Entertainers of 2012
* The Top 5 Movies of 2012