Lillian Garcia Say She’s Not Being Allowed to Fly Yet
- During WWE.com’s live Survivor Series chat on Sunday, Lillian Garcia said that she has not returned following getting hit by a car at the end of October because she is not yet medically cleared to fly. She said she is still rehabbing her neck and back and didn’t know when she would return.
She also noted that CM Punk mentioned at SummerSlam Axxess in August that he would induct her into the WWE Hall of Fame next year, saying, “I will never forget CM Punk recently saying that he feels I will eventually be a Hall of Famer. That was a very big compliment! Hope it comes true!!”
More must-read wrestling news:
* [VIDEO] Matt Hardy gives injury update, footage from fall
* Scott Steiner vs. TNA legal update
* Check out Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose’s Survivor Series debut
* Former UFC star Stephan Bonnar going into pro wrestling?
* The Top 10 Survivor Series Matches
* 411’s WWE Survivor Series report