Linda McMahon’s Opponent Cannot Afford TV Ads
– Chris Shays, the only Republican opponent left to challenge former WWE CEO Linda McMahon in the race to win the Connecticut Senate seat, claimed on Thursday that his campaign cannot afford to buy TV ads to promote his candidacy. A spokesperson for Shays said, “We have not placed any ad buys as of right now. We look forward to being on as many media outlets as possible between now and the November election.”
McMahon is also preparing to open a new regional campaign office in Cromwell, Connecticut. A grand opening party is scheduled for today, and McMahon is scheduled to attend. The office is being opened to promote her Senate campaign.
Must-read news from around the site:
* New Amazing Spider-Man Game Featurette
* 50 Cent talks about his new album
* Co-writer talks Amazing Spider-Man 2
* Cops investigating reports of gunfire during Drake/Chris Brown club brawl