Live Notes From Last Night’s WWE Monday Night Raw
Credit: M.S. and prowrestling.net:
-I made a last minute decision to attend the show and purchased my ticket around lunchtime. This is the third time I bought a ticket on the day of the show. It seems WWE releases some seats on the afternoon of the event once the stage is 100 percent in place.
-During David Otunga’s entrance, it sounded like they were piping in boos.
-The place was pretty much sold out. There was only the occasional single seat that wasn’t filled. The only sections that were blocked off were directly behind the stage.
-Fandango’s promo video was met with silence.
-I’m not sure when they went to commercial, but CM punk did his entrance twice (for the promo).
-After the Triple H and Brock Lesnar brawl, the ring crew changed the mat, the cloth banner, and wiped down the entire ring side area.
-Dolph Ziggler was getting some chants during his match.
-There was a Goldust chant during the Cody Rhodes match.
-Also, there was some noticeable booing when the Rock was shown on screen. It wasn’t much, but it was definitely there.
Must-read wrestling news:
* MVP is Done With NJPW – Says He’s Open to WWE or TNA Return
* Vince McMahon Reportedly Upset During Raw’s Main Event
* King Mo Discusses His KO Loss at Bellator 90
* Kurt Angle Discusses When He’ll Retire
* WWE Stars and Alumni Comment on John Cena vs. CM Punk From Raw
* 411’s Wrestler of the Week: Jack Swagger, Undertaker, More