Live Report of Matt Hardy’s Injury at Extreme Rising
Credit: Teena Leydig and pwtorch.com
I was in the second row and the incident happened right in front of me. It was the scariest thing I have seen in attending shows for over 40 years. Matt was vomiting and having convulsions three feet in front of me and my son. You could not really tell anything out of the ordinary was happening until Reby Sky started “freaking out” while covering Matt.
Regarding when the ambulance arrived for Hardy, the ambulance did not arrive to the building until the crowd was exiting after the show at approximately 11:25-11:30 p.m. So, it was not within a few minutes of the incident, which was reported elsewhere.
I was glad to hear after the fact that it was “only” head trauma; when it initially happened, sorry to say, your mind starts to think of other things related to his past health issues.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Latest on potential WWE Hall of Fame 2012 class
* Update on Matt Hardy’s condition following Extreme Rising injury
* The Rock comments on who his next opponent might be
* The Top 10 Survivor Series Matches
* 411’s WWE Survivor Series report