Mark Henry Reveals When His Contract With WWE Is Up
– Mark Henry has been seen at the hotel in Phoenix, Arizona where the WWE talent is staying for the Royal Rumble. Whether he is returning tonight or not isn’t confirmed. Henry spoke with Eurosport Turkey last week to promote the Rumble and said he thought he would be cleared to wrestle by the Rumble but didn’t know if he’d be used.
Henry also noted in the interview that his contract runs through WrestleMania. He labeled the top three wrestlers in WWE as CM Punk, John Cena and Big Show, and added that he believes that Mick Foley and Bob Backlund are underrated and deserved to be in the WWE Hall of Fame a long time ago.
Must-read wrestling news:
* More possible Royal Rumble appearances (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)
* WWE Royal Rumble fan fest match results
* Tammy Sytch arrested again
* DX talks potential Hall of Fame induction
* 411 PPV Roundtable Preview – WWE Royal Rumble 2013