Marty Jannetty Rips Shawn Michaels on Facebook
- Marty Jannetty revealed in a post on Facebook on Sunday that he is angry at Shawn Michaels for not showing sympathy toward his physical problems at a recent autograph signing. Jannetty posted a picture revealing the seriousness of his ankles, which you can see here, and said that he desperately needs surgery but can’t afford it. Jannetty has previously criticized WWE for helping out talent with drug issues but not helping those who have debilitating injuries from their careers.
Jannetty notes that he was with Michaels at the autograph signing in California last month and when Jannetty comments that it was sad how eight of the sixteen people who competed at one of their old wrestling shows had died prematurely, Michaels said he didn’t keep up with “that kind of stuff” and that he has other things to do. He added that when he showed his ankle to Michaels, his former best friend only said “Damn!” and left it at that while Bret Hart promised to help him out.
You can see the full post here.
More must-read wrestling news:
* WWE breaks two records with WrestleMania 29 ticket sales
* Another way that WWE will make tons of money off of WrestleMania 29
* How much is WWE getting paid for their new programming?
* The Top 10 Survivor Series Wrestlers
* 411’s TNA Turning Point report