More Details on Why Vince McMahon Needed Surgery
According to pwtorch.com, here is the latest update on Vince McMahon needing hip surgery. Many had wondered why Vince would do the angle with Brock Lesnar if he was already hurt, but the feeling was that he was already injured and going to have surgery no matter what so if he got injured further, it wouldn’t be a big deal.
McMahon’s surgery will be similar to The Undertaker’s hip procedure, where he will get the top of the hip joint repaired. It will not be a full replacement, just fixing of the existing issue. Word is that McMahon needs the surgery because he continues to do be a fanatic when he works out in the gym, which includes the fact that at age 67, he is still doing squats.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Latest on the Undertaker’s WrestleMania 29 status
* Steve Austin: “Today’s guys can’t call matches in the ring anymore”
* Will Money in the Bank return to WrestleMania this year?
* WWE ranks the Rock’s biggest wins
* The Top 10 Tag Team Titles