More News on Tammy Sytch’s Latest Arrest
– Tammy Sytch is scheduled to appear in court in New Haven, CT after being arrested for the sixth time over the last year on Friday evening. She was arrested over the weekend for violating an order of protection independent wrestler Damien Darling took out after their first domestic issues led to her initial arrest. Darling and Sytch have publicly stated on their Facebook pages that they are now engaged
Sytch’s attorney, Rob Serafinowicz stated that, “Sytch had permission from the court” to have discussions with Darling, due to the fact that they were trying to repair their relationship. Serafinowicz claimed that Sytch was called over by Darling to meet with him, but that Darling called the police following an argument.
Serafinowicz also claims that Sytch had suffered two broken ribs and substantial bruising by the time she had “left the scene,” but did not make any explanation for how the injuries occurred. Sytch filed an assault complaint with the Brantford, CT police department.
Sytch is currently in an outpatient program after leaving a WWE sponsored rehab in early January.
Must-read wrestling news:
* WrestleMania 29 main event set
* Details on Chris Jericho’s surprise appearance at the Royal Rumble
* Check out the promo for WWE Elimination Chamber
* Hulk Hogan Tweets picture of Brooke Hogan’s legs
* 411’s WWE Royal Rumble report
* The Top 10 Secondary Titles