More WWE News: Front Row Seats Still Available For TLC, WWE.com’s Black Friday Sale Continues
– WWE.com’s Black Friday sales are still going on all weekend. Some items are 90% off, and the brand new shirts are on sale. John Cena’s new shirt that he debuted at Survivor Series is on sale for $21.99 while shirts for Sin Cara, Triple H and Randy Orton are all at $19.99.
– Ticketmaster, as of this posting, has eight seats available for ringside on sale for WWE TLC in Brooklyn, New York. This is the first ever WWE event at the Barclays Center and it takes place on December 16. The ringside and front row seats are priced at over $400 dollars.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Anne Vyalitsyna shows off her supermodel body in tiny red bikini
* Check out three sexy Katy Perry pics
* New featurette and pic of Catwoman from The Dark Knight Rises online
* Jimmy Page: “I thought Led Zeppelin would reunite after our 2007 concert”
* The Top 8 Nine Inch Nails Songs