More WWE News: Smackdown Social Media Score, Behind-The-Scenes Video For Survivor Series Commercial
- Trendrr reports that last night’s episode of Smackdown earned a 68,367 social media score. This was good enough for a #2 on cable TV on Friday. It’s right around the 2012 average, but below the fall season range when it earned between 74,000 and 98,000 from September to October.
– Here is a behind-the-scenes video for WWE’s Survivor Series commercial, featuring The Miz.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Steve Austin comments on potential WWE return
* Booker T talks about separating Chris Benoit’s accomplishments from his death
* HHH hoping to lure Sting away from TNA
* 411 PPV Roundtable Preview – WWE Survivor Series 2012
* 411’s WWE Smackdown report