More WWE News: Why Dutch Mantell Was Brought In, Wade Barrett At Hollywood Premiere, CM Punk Working Sick
– CM Punk not only worked RAW sick, but he also worked the Middle Eastern tour with an illness. This means he flew across the world, worked three nights, flew back and had a 30 minute match on RAW all while very ill.
– Dutch Mantel being added to Jack Swagger’s character as Zeb Colter was done to help Swagger get over and connect with audiences. While Vince McMahon felt managers were an “antiquated” idea for the business, there has been talk on and off last year of bringing them back full time. Mantel and Jim Mitchell’s names were mentioned last year in creative discussions. There could be more names brought in to get new talent over, but this is not confirmed.
– As he said he would on RAW, Wade Barrett did indeed attend the Hollywood premiere of Dead Man Down last night.
– The Royal Rumble 2013 DVD and Blu-ray is out today. The only extra is a John Cena promo on the DVD. The blu-ray features several segments from the RAW and Smackdown episodes leading up to the PPV.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Candice Swanepoel rocks more sexy bikinis for Victoria’s Secret
* Draya Michelle rocks a form-fitting dress that shows off her figure
* The Rock’s Hercules moved up a week
* Ke$ha says her vagina is in top working order
* How long can Robert Downey Jr. keep playing Iron Man?
* 411 MMA Fact or Fiction: Ronda Rousey, Cain Velasquez, More
* 411’s The Ultimate Fighter 17 report