More WWE News: WWE Getting Production Upgrades, Possibly Using 3D Technology, VIP Package Prices, Mick Foley Stand Up In Iowa
– WWE is planning to get some production upgrades before Wrestlemania 29, including the latest state of the art high definition cameras which will replace the current equipment the company uses.
There is also talk of using 3D technology in the future. They have thought about doing a 3D Wrestlemania through Fathom Events, but it never panned out in the past.
– Mick Foley will perform his stand-up comedy show in Iowa this weekend. Tonight he will perform in Burlington, followed by shows in Cedar Rapids on Friday and Saturday. You can find more details here.
– WWE has announced the prices for their VIP tickets that were previously covered. The prices for the Providence, Rhode Island show on Saturday, March 16 are able to be found on Ticketmaster. The Superstar VIP package (which includes a ringside seat, meet-and-greet, photo with the WWE title and limited edition chair) will cost $599. The Enhanced VIP seat (with a center-ring lower-bowl seat and none of the other extras in the Superstar VIP that both don’t share) will cost $249. The highest cost of a regular ticket is $110.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Sophie Turner squeezes her luscious booty into tight jeans
* Christina Milian shows off her sexy toned workout body
* Warner Bros. to reboot Gremlins?
* New promo for the return of The Walking Dead
* The Top 5 Best and Worst Wes Craven Films
* The Top 10 Sci-Fi TV Shows