New Details for First Annual Amelia Keown Benefit Show
Some details have been released for a wrestling benefit for his late granddaughter of “Dirty” Dutch Mantell. Mantell is presenting the First Annual Amelia Keown Benefit show on Saturday, November 18, 2012. The event will be held at 1018 Seals Way, Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Here are some additional details that were released:
- Wrestling legend “Dirty” Dutch Mantell presents the First Annual Amelia Keown Benefit show on Sunday, November 18, 2012, at 1018 Seals Way, Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
Show will begin at 6:00 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults and $7 for children under 12.
On August 14, 2012, Amelia Keown, the sixteen year old granddaughter of Mantell, was killed in a two car accident in Maryville, Tennessee. She was hit head on by a man who was speeding trying to outrun the Tennessee Highway Patrol. The man, who is a parolee, was evading the police, died ten hours later. But the family have been going to the news and to the legislature to pass Amelia’s Law. For more information on Amelia’s Law, visit http://www.ameliaslaw.com/.
The family is announcing the first annual Amelia Keown Benefit show on Sunday with some of the top wrestling talent in the area with the help of Amelia’s grandfather, “Dirty” Dutch Mantell.
Already announced for the event include:
TNA Wrestling’s “Cowboy” James Storm, Crimson, Brian Lee, Wolfie D, Jocephus Brody, Abriella, Jeremiah Plunkett, Lee Condry, Kerry Awful, Nick Iggy, Fifi the Moondoggess, and more.
For more information on the First Annual Amelia Keown Benefit, visit www.dutchmantell.com or by calling 615-243-7574.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Edge blames the Spear and TLC matches for his retirement
* Rumored TLC main event & plans For Rock vs. CM Punk
* Why did WWE turn the Miz face?
* Will CM Punk main event WrestleMania?
* The Rock still expected for WrestleMania build
* 411’s WWE Main Event report