New Details on WWE’s Twitter Meeting
- As reported on Monday, WWE held a mandatory meeting for talent about the proper use of hashtags on Twitter. Vince McMahon is said to be “obsessed” with making WrestleMania the social media event of the year. According to reports, the meeting was entirely about the PPV’s promotion on Twitter, as opposed to making sure everyone had good matches.
Credit: Wrestling Observer
More must-read wrestling news:
* Edge says he was surprised to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame so quickly
* Hulk Hogan’s No Holds Barred to see WWE Studios re-release
* Nash says Triple H beating Undertaker is a bad idea
* CM Punk reveals his favorite WrestleMania match
* How do the last 16 years of pre-WM RAW ratings compare to this year?
* Did Triple H & Vince want to fire John Cena?