Notes on Appearances From Last Night’s WWE Monday Night Raw
- The Boogie Man, the New Age Outlaws, Tommy Dreamer, Mene Gene Okerlund, Ricky Steamboat and Ric Flair all appeared on Raw last night.
– Flair’s return has been anticipated for some time, but had been delayed due to the TNA vs. WWE lawsuit.
– Triple H appeared on Raw last night to accept the Slammy for Match of the Year for his match against the Undertaker at WrestleMania 28. During his acceptance speech, he noted that, “You’ve not seen the last of the Undertaker.”
– As previously reported, WWE NXT Champion Big E Langston debuted during the main event last night, beating down John Cena. Langston was a former defensive lineman from the University of Iowa and is a former national power-lifting champion. He has been with WWE since 2009, and has been looked at as the next guy to get called up as of late.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Stacy Keibler rocks sexy, low cut top for Divas event
* [VIDEO] Ric Flair returns to Raw
* Ultimate Warrior set For WrestleCon
* Latest on Samoa Joe’s rib injury
* 411’s Wrestler of the Week
* 411’s WWE Raw report