Possible Scenario for WrestleMania 29 Storylines
- WWE’s creative team has discussed the possibility of Dolph Ziggler putting his Money in the Bank briefcase up for grabs in a match with John Cena. The idea would be that Cena could win the briefcase which would then lead to him competing against the Rock at WrestleMania 29 if Rock wins the WWE Title at the Royal Rumble. Ziggler’s contract is technically only for the World Title, but WWE feels they can easily get away with switch if they need to.
That would set up Punk to take on Undertaker at WrestleMania following his potential title loss at the Rumble.
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Must-read news from around the site:
* Who will the villain in Justice League be?
* New poster revealed for Man of Steel
* Check out a new TV spot from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey
* Check out the poster for Star Trek Into Darkness
* The Top 10 Pride Fighters
* 411 Movies Roundtable: The Hobbit, Skyfall, Django Unchained, More