PWS Claims That Extreme Rising Is Trying to Pay Off New Jack to No Show Events
– Pro Wrestling Syndicate has announced via press release that they have learned that Extreme Rising attempted to pay off New Jack in order for him to no-show PWS’ WrestleMania weekend events in favor of working their show instead. The two promotions go head to head in different markets on Thursday and Friday. PWS alleges that Shane Douglas offered to double New Jack’s pay if he did so.
New Jack also wrote on his Facebook page:
I just got offered a lot of money not to do PWS in April. F*** that. I’m true to my word. F*** that Extreme Fallen bullsh**. I’m done!
PWS has offered to give Douglas a chance to give his side of the story on PWS’ podcast. PWInsider reached out to Extreme Rising for a statement and received the following:
We have been notified of a false statement being reported by your website concerning Shane Douglas and Extreme Rising attempting to pay wrestlers to no show another company’s event and would like to issue our statement direct from Shane Douglas himself.
“I have NOT spoken to, nor any of the other partners of 5 Guys Wrestling/Extreme Rising, Jerome Young aka New Jack since December 29, 2012 at the Pennsylvania National Guard Armory. For the record no one has contacted –or offered anyone anything, working for PWS or any other company, and wish them all success. Extreme Rising has a loaded Wrestlemania weekend with three live events that we are focused and working on as we continue to put our energies into moving Extreme Rising forward. ” -SHANE DOUGLAS
Must-read wrestling news:
* WWE’s Jack Swagger arrested for DUI & marijuana possession
* Details on the future of WWE video game franchise revealed
* Chris Jericho discusses his WWE return, ‘being held back’ and more
* WWE responds to allegations of tea party bashing with Zeb Colter
* [POLL] Who should Rock face at WrestleMania XXX?
* The Top 5 WWE Title Matches