Randy Orton’s 60-Day Suspension Ends Today
F4WOnline.com reports that Randy Orton’s 60 day Wellness Policy suspension ends today (it started on May 30th). The reason for the violation was due to elevated testosterone levels as a result of reportedly taking a tainted supplement. Orton told people that he took the tainted supplement and that he should have been more careful. WWE officials and Vince McMahon were very unhappy with Orton for failing the test again.
Orton is expected to return to TV and live events for Smackdown this week.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Jim Ross discusses CM Punk possibly reforming the nWo
* Will Sable return to WWE?
* Kenn Doane comments on John Cena’s divorce settlement
* Rey Mysterio says he nearly retired from wrestling
* Iron Sheik says he could beat the US Olympic team
* Roundtable Discussion: Is Sin Cara a Bust?