Ratings for Final Smackdown of 2012
- The final WWE Smackdown of 2012 which aired on Friday, December 28 got a 1.86 household rating. The overall rating was up a bit from the 1.81 ratings at the end of November and the start of December prior to the Tuesday night special and averaged 2.66 million viewers.
For cable TV on Friday, Smackdown ranked #5 and #3 among males 18-34 & 18-49 behind ESPN college football bowl games. For the 8PM hour, Smackdown ranked #1 in the demos.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Backstage concerns regarding The Rock’s Involvement at the Royal Rumble
* Bret Hart discusses his reunion with Shawn Michaels
* Mark Henry teases his return
* Ric Flair returning to the ring
* Csonka’s Top 10 Things In Wrestling in 2012