Raw’s Social Media Score Drops
- Last night’s WWE Raw scored 204,077 in social media activity. This was down seven percent from last week’s post-Survivor Series episode. The show was the lowest social score for a live Raw during the three-hour era (the taped episode from the U.K. scored 165,690).
Overall, Raw ranked #3 on cable TV behind the Knicks vs. Nets and the MTV show Catfish.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Check out The Shield’s interview from Raw
* TNA to make Lockdown announcement at Impact
* Check out four hot Kelly Kelly booty pics
* 411′s Wrestler of the Week
* 411′s WWE Raw report