Ric Flair Claims His Estranged Wife Is Violent
TMZ reports that Ric Flair has asked for a protective order against his fourth wife Jackie after claiming that she is a violent alcoholic who has physically beaten him several times.
He did this in response to her legal separation papers. He called her “cruel” and “barbarous,” and said she endangered his life while intoxicated multiple times during their marriage. He brought up an incident in February 2010 in which she took a glass object and “shattered it over his forehead, cutting him severely, and requiring medical attention.”
He also claims that she was once arrested for DUI and had a blood alcohol level of .22, which is almost three times the legal limit.
The two have been separated since December but Flair says he’s still scared of her and that’s why he’s asking for the protective order. He also wants to void a separation agreement he signed in October, which would have him pay her tens of thousands of dollars. He said that her claims that he cheated on her have cost him performance and endorsement contracts and now he can’t make the payments.
Jackie says the claims are false and he is using them as a means to “avoid paying her the money to which she is entitled.”
Must-read news from around the site:
* Maryna Linchuk is unseasonably hot in her Victoria’s Secret bikini
* Two new clips unveiled for Oz The Great and Powerful
* John Williams is up for scoring more Star Wars films
* Bungie unveils their new project Destiny
* Dana White says Nick Diaz no-showed three interviews for UFC 158
* The Top 10 Trilogies That Should Be Completed
* 411′s Oscar Preview: Best Supporting Actor and Actress