Ric Flair Discusses His Retirement Match With HBK, His Daughter in WWE Developmental, More
– Ric Flair recently spoke about his daughter being in WWE developmental and more. Here are the highlights…
On his favorite moment in the ring: “The greatest moment in my life was wrestling Shawn Michaels for my retirement. No lie about that. But he carried me in that match. The little smart-ass actually told me to keep my mouth shut in the ring and follow him! (laughs). I didn’t do shit.”
On his daughter, WWE developmental Diva Charlotte: “She’s doing fabulous. She’s in Tampa right now training and she’s doing incredible. She is literally unbelievable.”
Did he try to talk her out of joining WWE?: “No, no, I wanted her to do it! She came to WrestleMania with me in Miami, when I got my second Hall of Fame ring with the Four Horsemen, and she just fell in love with the whole scenario.
Is he teaching her to be the dirtiest Diva in the game?: “No, But I’m just trying to make her understand that it’s a very intense business. It is. Everybody takes care of themselves in that business. I mean, don’t misunderstand me: Vince takes care of people. Vince takes care of everybody. But it’s a very competitive business once you’re in the door.”
More must-read wrestling news:
* Stacy Keibler gets dirty in her bikini in the Dead Sea
* How is the Royal Rumble doing in sales?
* Updated on The Undertaker’s WrestleMania 29 status
* When will CM Punk be back in the ring?
* 411’s Impact Wrestling report
* The Top 10 Heels of the Week