Ric Flair Reveals Which Wrestling Promotion Signed His Son Reid
Ric Flair had an interview with Mark Madden on his show in Pittsburgh on 105.9 WXDX FM on Thursday.
Flair talked about LeBron James’ recent comments about Flair being the one who invented swag, returning to WWE and who he hangs out with these days.
He also revealed that his son Reid signed a three month deal with All Japan Pro Wrestling, and he will go to Japan starting January 23.
You can hear the full interview here.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Ashlee Simpson bends over & shows off her bikini butt
* India Reynolds and Emily O’Hara get sexy in body-hugging dresses
* The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey crosses the $500 million worldwide mark
* David Letterman calls Jay Leno the most insecure person he’s ever known
* 411′s Roundtable Preview – UFC 155: Dos Santos vs. Velasquez II
* The Top 20 TV Entertainers of 2012
* The Top 5 Movies of 2012