Ring of Honor Announces March TV Taping and iPPV
- Ring of Honor has announced that their 11th Anniversary show will take place on March 2nd in Chicago Ridge, Illinois, with a TV taping taking place on March 3rd. Tickets are on sale tomorrow and run at $5 for fans who order tickets before the end of the year. They will go up to $10 during January and then $15.
For more information, go here.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Former What are the unwritten rules for air travel in WWE?
* Tyler Reks lashes out at John Cena on Twitter
* Surprising name at WWE Raw taping (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
* Update on TNA dropping PPVs in 2013
* Ric Flair talks about possibly wrestling again, Jerry Lawler’s heart attack
* The Top 10 Punches