Ring of Honor Returning To Texas
Ring of Honor will return to Texas for the first time in four years with a show in San Antonio on Saturday, June 1.
Their syndicated TV show has aired in San Antonio since the series debuted in September 2011. San Antonio was the only Texas city with a Sinclair Broadcasting affiliate until Austin and Beaumont were added. San Antonio is the only event for the return to Texas.
The promotions first shows in the state were during Wrestlemania 25 weekend in 2009 in Houston. The weekend saw Jerry Lynn defeat Nigel McGuinness for the ROH World title, ending his year-and-a-half run as ROH champion.
The event will be held at the San Antonio Shrine Auditorium. Tickets go on sale next Wednesday for Ringside Members and next Friday for the general public. You can find more information at ROH Wrestling.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Karissa Shannon puts her thong-clad booty front and center
* Rita Ora gets leggy in a super short dress
* Kanye West hints at upcoming album
* Check out seven new pics from Fast and Furious 6
* How to Save the Die Hard Franchise
* The Top 8 Video Game Franchises That Should Go Away
* The Top 8 Buddy Cop Teams