Scott Steiner Drops One Lawsuit Against TNA
According to Pwinsider.com, Scott Steiner officially dropped his counter-suit against TNA, alleging non-payment of royalties and a lack of accounting for the royalties. Steiner dropped the suit in a letter to the court on Monday, December 10th. The suit was officially dropped on December 12th.
Of note, TNA’s lawsuit against Steiner for his Twitter outbursts as well as a second lawsuit filed by Steiner alleging injury at the hands of an allegedly “in no condition to perform” Jeff Hardy at a Michigan TNA house show are still ongoing.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Jessie J shows off her booty and legs in a skin-tight bodysuit
* Candice Swanepoel gets on her knees in a tiny bikini
* Karissa Shannon tweets out a sexy new pic in a black tight bodysuit
* Will Lizzy Caplan’s Marvel Films character appear in Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D.?
* The Top 5 Gaming Disappointments of 2012
* The Top 5 Fantasy Films
* 411′s review of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey