Scott Steiner vs. TNA Legal Update
According to Pwinsider.com, the rescheduled hearing in Scott Steiner’s lawsuit against TNA will be on November 30th at 9AM in Nashville.
When they return to court, TNA will argue that Steiner’s breach of contract suit against them be thrown out of court as he did not notify them of an alleged breach and give them 30 days to repair it, per their contractual agreement.
Steiner has sued TNA for breach in response of their lawsuit against them for ripping the company and its executives on Twitter.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Latest on potential WWE Hall of Fame 2012 class
* Update on Matt Hardy’s condition following Extreme Rising injury
* The Rock comments on who his next opponent might be
* The Top 10 Survivor Series Matches
* 411’s WWE Survivor Series report