Shad Gaspard and Muhammed Hassan’s Comic Book Gettting Feature Film
- WWE alumni Shad Gaspard and Mark Coponi (Muhammed Hassan) have announced via press release that their upcoming comic book Assassin and Son is set to get an independent feature film. Gaspard and Coponi have signed with Eisenberg-Fisher Productions to produce the feature and are negotiating with Eviltree Studios, who have a first-look deal with Sony Studios, for a moble app and possible game.
The comic is about New York assassin Donovan Braddock, known as The Horseman of Death, whose wife is murdered in front of his infant son. Together, the surviving Braddocks & his young son must now walk a deadly path of vengeance in the gang-ridden New York underground.
The press release also notes that there have been ancillary offers, including video games and an anime series. Composer Misha Siegal (The Last Dragon, The Phantom of the Opera) will score the film with several rap artists being considered for original songs.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Lucy Pinder’s big boobs are overflowing in a tight swimsuit
* Amy Adams talks about playing Lois Lane in Man of Steel
* Director found for Stephen King’s Cell
* Rick Ross is not afraid of the people who shot at him
* 411’s review of Identity Thief
* The Top 5 Tom Cruise Films
* The Top 5 Anticipated Fights in 2013
* The Top 5 Games for a Deserted Island