Shane Helms Gives Details on OMEGA Reunion
- Former WWE/WCW wrestling Hurricane Helms revealed details on the Hardys bringing back the OMEGA promotion in an interview with PWTorch.
- The show is scheduled for Tuesday, January 15 in Durham, NC. The show is titled Chinlock to Chuck and is a benefit to a close friend of the Hardy brothers who has battled cancer twice.
- The plan is for Matt and Jeff Hardy to reunite as a tag team. Matt, Jeff, and Helms will team in a six-man tag match against a team to be announced later.
- Former TNA world heavyweight champion James Storm is scheduled to appear on the show as well.
More must-read wrestling news:
* WWE’s creative team watching other promotion’s shows
* Latest on plans for Rock vs. Punk at Royal Rumble (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)
* Update on the Undertaker’s WWE future
* 411′s WWE Main Event report
* Was the Montreal Screwjob a Work?