Smackdown Replay Ratings for Syfy
– The Friday, December 21 WWE Smackdown replay on Syfy averaged 1.85 million viewers, down from about 800,000 viewers from the first-run episodes earlier in the month. This was the least-watched Friday replay of a Tuesday special of the year. Tuesday’s airing on USA Network however was also the most-watched Smackdown of the year.
Combined viewership came to 5.18 million viewers which was the most combined viewers of the five Tuesday specials in 2012. Previously, other Tuesday Smackdown specials in 2012 aired on Syfy, so having it on USA helped.
– This is a break down of the combined TV ratings and viewership for the five Super Smackdown specials this year:
Feb. 21 & 24 – 3.16 rating / 4.56 million viewers
Apr. 10 & 13 – 3.02 rating/ 4.55 million viewers
July 3 & 6 – 3.15 rating / 4.67 million viewers
Nov. 6 & 9 – 2.95 rating / 4.36 million viewers
Dec. 18 & 21 – ?? rating / 5.18 million viewers
The official TV info will be available later this week.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Top 8 Network TV Shows of 2012
* Top 5 Least-Wanted Artists of 2013
* Suelyn Medeiros sticks out her big booty for Santa
* Rihanna rocks another skimpy swimsuit
* Jodie Marsh’s big boobs in a tiny bikini