Smackdown’s Social Media Score
- This week’s WWE Smackdown social media score dropped 13 percent from last week in the go home show before the Elimination Chamber PPV. The show scored 62,021 down from 71,116 last week. Two weeks ago, the show scored 60,083.
Smackdown ranked #5 on cable TV. It trailed head-to-head competition from NBA’s All-Star Weekend, SpongeBob SquarePants on Nickelodeon, and the Psych up-all-night marathon on USA.
Credit: Trendrr.TV via PWTorch
Must-read wrestling news:
* WWE to announce WrestleMania 30 location on Monday morning?
* Impact Wrestling ratings
* Porn star Kendra Lust denies relationship with John Cena
* Update on DX’s WWE Hall of Fame induction
* 411’s WWE Smackdown report
* 411 PPV Roundtable Preview – WWE Elimination Chamber 2013