Smackdown’s Social Media Score
– This week’s WWE Smackdown scored 71,116 in social media activity. This was an 18 percent increase from last week’s year-low score. Smackdown landed around the yearly average through six weeks.
For cable TV on Friday night, Smackdown ranked #3. This matched their 2013 high.
Credit: Trendrr.TV via PWTorch
Must-read wrestling news:
* DirecTV survey gives new details on WWE Network
* Kevin Nash slams the Aces and 8s storyline
* Shawn Michaels and Trish Stratus comment on Bruno Sammartino’s Hall of Fame induction
* Will Wrestlemania XXX take place in New Orleans?
* The Top 8 Worst WWE Hall of Fame Picks
* 411’s WWE Smackdown report