Smackdown’s Social Media Score
– This week’s WWE Smackdown scored 77,259 in social media activity. This is up ten perfect from last week’s show without the Rock. The score was down 7,000 from Rock’s Smackdown return two weeks ago.
Smackdown finished #3 on cable TV Friday night, their best finish of 2013.
Credit: Trendrr.tv via PWTorch
Must-read news from around the site:
* Vida Guerra’s epic booty threatens to swallow up her thong
* Rihanna unleashes her cleavage in a black tank top
* J.J. Abrams officially announced as Star Wars: Episode VII director
* J.J. Abrams will still produce Star Trek 3 despite directing Star Wars
* Jessica Alba: “I do a lot more dancing In Sin City: A Dame to Kill For“
* Kevin Feige confirms Doctor Strange For Marvel’s ‘Phase Three’ films
* The Top 8 Most Controversial Music Videos
* 411’s MMA Roundtable Preview – UFC on FOX: Johnson vs. Dodson