Smackdown’s Social Media Score
- This week’s Social Media Smackdown scored the highest Social Media score of 2013 for the show and also the highest since September 28. The show scored 89,277 in social activity. This is up 51 percent compared to last week’s post-Elimination Chamber Smackdown.
The Social Media Smcakdown was unable to reach the top 2 however. The show ranked #4 on Friday behind two NBA games on ESPN and SpongeBob SquarePants on Nickelodeon. Smackdown’s highest 2013 rank is #3 on January 15 and February 8.
Credit: Trendrr.TV via PWTorch
Must-read news from around the site:
* Vida Guerra squeezes her giant booty in a tiny red thong
* Kim Kardashian gets busty in a skin-revealing dress
* Lost documentary about making of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back resurfaces
* Sam Raimi says Evil Dead 4 is still in the works
* Vin Diesel battles Batista in new Riddick pic
* The Top 8 Goth Rock Bands
* The Top 5 Playstation 4 Announcements
* 411′s MMA Roundtable Preview – UFC on Fuel TV: Silva vs. Stann