Smackdown’s Social Media Score
- This week’s WWE Smackdown scored 70,048 in social media activity. This is down 17 percent from last week’s show which featured the return of The Rock and also Alberto Del Rio’s world title win.
Smackdown was up 10,000 compared to the first show of the year. Also, besides last week’s episode, it was the most socially-active Friday show since November. Smackdown ranked #5 on cable TV on Friday. The show trailed two NBA games on ESPN, part 2 of Oprah’s interview with Lance Armstrong, and SpongeBob on Nickelodeon.
Credit: Trendrr.TV via PWTorch
Must-read news from around the site:
* Check out more of Rihanna’s sexy Complex magazine covers
* Paulina Gretzky shows off her hot bikini body
* Hugh Jackman: “X-Men: Days of Future Past will be action-packed”
* Check out two new clips for the season premiere of Community
* The Top 8 U2 Songs
* The Top 10 Superhero Jerks
* 411’s MMA Roundtable Preview – UFC on FX: Belfort vs. Bisping