Smackdown’s Social Media Score
– This week’s WWE Smackdown scored the lowest social media activity of the year thus far. The show scored 59,010. This is down five percent from last week’s show heading into the Elimination Chamber PPV. Smackdown was ranked #5 on cable TV for Friday night, the same rank as last week. Smackdown was behind two NBA games on ESPN, and two shows on Nickelodeon channels.
Credit: Trendrr.TV via PWTorch
Must-read wrestling news:
* Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter directly address Glenn Beck’s criticism
* Glenn Beck responds to offer to appear on WWE Raw
* Impact Wrestling rating
* The Miz and Maryse get engaged
* More on Jack Swagger’s DUI and pot arrest; could he miss a Smackdown taping?
* 411’s WWE Smackdown report
* The Top 8 WWE Ring Entrance Outfits