Smackdown’s Social Media Score
- This week’s WWE Smackdown scored 60,155 in social media activity. This was down 18 percent from last week’s score. This was Smackdown’s second-lowest score since last July. It only ranked #4 on cable TV. Smackdown was behind two NBC games and SpongeBob SquarePants on Nickelodeon.
Credit: Trendrr.TV via PWTorch
More must-read wrestling news:
* Which PPVs are TNA cutting out?
* Update on Martha Hart’s lawsuit against WWE
* John Cena dating a former WWE Diva?
* Lots of backstage buzz on WWE’s Shield angle
* 411’s WWE Smackdown report