Sting’s Son to Play Football For University of Kentucky
– Sting’s son Steven Borden Jr. has signed a letter of intent to play football for the University of Kentucky. Borden Jr. is listed as a 6’3″ tight end; he is transfering to U of K from Kilgore Community College. He had previously announced his intention to play for Kentucky in December.
Credit: Wildcat Blue Nation
Must-read news from around the site:
* Justice League script getting complete re-write?
* Air date revealed for The Office finale
* Check out five new images from Star Trek Into Darkness
* Check out a promo for next week’s Arrow
* Frank Shamrock discusses the UFC deleting him from their history
* The Top 10 Smartest Sitcoms
* The Top 10 PG-13 Horror Films