Stone Cold Steve Austin Signs Two Picture Deal with Anchor Bay Entertainment
- Deadline reports that WWE Hall of Famer Stone Cold Steve Austin has signed a two picture deal with Anchor Bay Entertainment.
His next project is an action movie called Kill’em All, John where Austin will play a former mafia hitman who gets brought back to the criminal underworld in a race against the clock to kill the heads of the crime families. The movie starts shooting next summer. Austin’s Broken Skull Ranch Productions will produce the film as well.
Must-read wrestling news:
* DirecTV survey gives new details on WWE Network
* Kevin Nash slams the Aces and 8s storyline
* Shawn Michaels and Trish Stratus comment on Bruno Sammartino’s Hall of Fame induction
* Will Wrestlemania XXX take place in New Orleans?
* The Top 8 Worst WWE Hall of Fame Picks
* 411′s WWE Smackdown report