Synopsis And Cover Art Released For The Best Of WCW Monday Nitro Vol. 2
– WWE DVD News has the cover and synopsis of WWE’s new DVD set The Best of WCW Monday Nitro Vol. 2. The three disc DVD and two disc Blu-ray will be released on February 12, 2013.
Here’s a synopsis: For six years WCW Monday Nitro went head-to-head with WWE Raw pulling out all the stops to gain the upper hand in the escalating Monday Night War. The place “where the big boys play” produced such a wealth of non-stop thrills action drama and controversy that we could not possibly scratch the surface in one volume. Host Diamond Dallas Page returns to present Volume 2 of the wildly successful Best of WCW Nitro series. Sports entertainment fans will relive eight more hours of the poisonous n.W.o electrifying cruiserweights and unparalleled star power that delivered an endless supply of timeless matches and moments. All the greatest WCW stars are included such as Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Sting, Kevin Nash, Rey Mysterio, Eric Bischoff, Goldberg and more. Plus check out the Nitro Girls Nitro parties WCW’s spring break bashes celebrity integration and several matches never-before-released on DVD.
You can find the cover art here.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Jessie J shows off her booty and legs in a skin-tight bodysuit
* Candice Swanepoel gets on her knees in a tiny bikini
* Karissa Shannon tweets out a sexy new pic in a black tight bodysuit
* Will Lizzy Caplan’s Marvel Films character appear in Marvel’s S.H.I.E.L.D.?
* The Top 5 Gaming Disappointments of 2012
* The Top 5 Fantasy Films
* 411’s review of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey