The Heyman Hustle Looks at CM Punk’s Royal Rumble Training
– The Heyman Hustle has an article up, looking at CM Punk’s training prior to the WWE Royal Rumble PPV. Here is an excerpt…
WWE Champion CM Punk has been training with Rener Gracie and his father, UFC co-founder Rorion Gracie, who is a ninth degree red belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and is the oldest son of legendary patriarch.
Joining the Gracies and Punk in the training session was Ed O’Neill. Yup, Al Bundy. And by the way, he’s a 22 year student of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and he was awarded a black belt by Rorion Gracie in 2007. Uh huh. Al Bundy’s a bad ass.
Must-read wrestling news:
* Mick Foley’s WWE Hall of Fame induction video
* TNA drops lawsuit against WWE
* Brooke Hogan hints at working a match for TNA
* WWE considering face turn for Dolph Ziggler
* 411’s Impact Wrestling report