THQ Auctioning Off Several Of Its Properties, No Word On WWE Status
WWE video game licensee THQ is set to put up several of its properties for auction at their bankruptcy proceedings this afternoon.
There have been rumors about the status of the WWE license, including one that EA Sports would tkae over. Nothing has been confirmed and there is no legal documentation about the movement of the license.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Rihanna shows off her booty in a tight white bodysuit
* Draya Michelle strikes a sexy pose in her underwear
* Batman Reboot on hold until 2017?
* Lady Gaga’s producer says ARTPOP has a lot of work left
* Kate Upton releases teaser of Her Super Bowl commercial
* 411′s Path of Exile (PC) Preview
* 411′s The Ultimate Fighter 17 report
* 411′s Top 25 Albums of 2012 (#15 – #11)