TNA Announces Winner of British Bootcamp
– Dixie Carter and Hulk Hogan announced that Rockstar Spud won the first season of British Bootcamp. Spud beat Marty Scurll and the Blossom Twins, winning a spot on the TNA roster. The season finale of the show aired on Challenge TV in the UK today.
Hogan gave his reason for Spud winning, saying that TNA has a “specific need” to fill on the roster. Scurill and the Blossom Twins are set to be geinning “another chance” to earn a spot on the roster; they as well as Spud are booked for the current UK tour.
Credit: PW Torch
Must-read wrestling news:
* Stephanie McMahon explains why the brand split is gone
* Was Ric Flair scheduled to work RAW last night?
* The latest on Rey Mysterio’s WWE status
* Bob Backlund’s WWE Hall of Fame announcement video
* People backstage not impressed with John Cena’s promo last night
* 411 Wrestler of the Week