TNA Changes Policy Regarding Talent Working Indy Shows
– TNA has reportedly changed her policy regarding allowing contracted talent to appear on DVDs of independent shows. The promotion has, for the last eight years, allowed indy promotions to sell DVDs featuring TNA talent as long as the promotion was selling it directing and not through third parties (aka Amazon, Best Buy).
The word is that the company is changing that policy and that they will no longer allow their talent to appear on any independent DVDs sold online, even if sold directly by the promotion. This is likely to have a huge impact on TNA talent getting booked by other parties, which could be a hit to both the talent and the indy promotions.
TNA has not yet responded to requests for comment.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Preliminary buyrate revealed for WWE SummerSlam
* Edge to undergo neck surgery in November
* Nikki Bella accuses WWE of trying to remake them
* Bruce Prichard killing off the TNA Knockouts Division?
* The Top 8 Overrated Wrestling Performers