TNA Impact Wrestling Taping Results For 11.14.13 (SPOILERS)
Credit Jeremy Moses and prowrestling.net:
Aces and Eights started it off with an in-ring promo. It was more of the same as we’ve heard all along. A match between Mr Anderson and Bully Ray was set for the November 21 Turning Point edition of Impact. If Anderson loses, he leaves TNA. If Ray loses, Aces and Eights must disband. Anderson said he wanted to face a member of Aces and Eights right away. This led to the first match.
(1) Ken Andersond def. Knux. This was an all-out brawl, with nothing fancy. Anderson wins with the Mic Check.
(2) Ethan Carter III def. Dewey Barnes and Norv Fernum in a handicap match. In case you didn’t know, these were the two local jobbers EC3 has been beating up every week since Bound for Glory.
(3) Christopher Daniels def. Joseph Park
(4) Gail Kim def. an unknown female wrestler in a quick squash match as a part of her open invitational to all non-TNA wrestlers.
-Dixie Carter came out to cut a promo, and received massive heat. Next week’s tournament match (11/21) will be a no disqualification match.
(5) Kurt Angle def. Austin Aries in a submission match to advance to the second round of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship tournament.
Must read news from around the site:
* Carla Howe and her big boobs hit the pool in a little bikini
* Nicki Minaj works her booty in tight pants on Instagram
* Star Wars: Episode VII gets official release date
* Activision announces new Call of Duty title for 2014
* Three actresses test for Wonder Woman in Batman vs. Superman
* The Top 5 Time Travel Movies
* The Top 10 Live-Action Superhero Shows
* 411’s review of Thor: The Dark World
* 411’s MMA Roundtable Preview – UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson