TNA May Lose Major International TV Exposure
According to pwinsider.com, TNA’s current TV contract with Sky Deutschland expires on January 1st, 2013. If the deal is not renewed, there will be no more IMPACT Wrestling or live PPVs on Sky Sport and Sky Select in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. At this time, both sides are still talking, and a deal is still possible, but nothing has been signed.
More must-read wrestling news:
* Three matches set for next week’s Impact
* Jeff Hardy releases his debut EP
* Several WWE wrestlers upset with their roles
* Latest on change in direction of AJ/Cena storyline
* Which member of the Shield does WWE think has most star potential?
* 411’s Impact Wrestling report