TNA News: Jesse Sorensen Marks Anniversary, TNA’s Upcoming PPV Dates, Latest Episode of The List And More
– Jesse Sorensen commented on his Facebook yesterday about the anniversary of his injury live on PPV that almost caused him to be paralyzed.
He wrote: “A lot can change in life in just an instant. Very thankful & blessed to not be in the position I was in a year ago. Thank you to everyone who’s supported me thru this long crazy year. I am grateful to each & everyone of you! As for wrestling I can’t exactly say if or when I will return but I am thankful for the opportunities I was given by @IMPACTWRESTLING & everyone that helped me in this business. I love & respect this business more than most & I had a blast! Thank you all for allowing me to entertain you to the best of my abilities. I am very inspired & motivated to do it again some day. See ya down the road fans & followers.“
– Broadcasting & Cable has an article up about TNA’s attempts to fight the loss of wrestling as an Olympic sport.
– Jeff and Karen Jarrett will make a signing appearance on March 2 at the Big Event in Queens, NY.
– The X-Division Xtravaganza PPV will debut on Friday, April 5 (Wrestlemania weekend) while the Joker’s Wild PPV will debut on May 3. The Xtravaganza show will be headlined by the last ever Jerry Lynn vs. Rob Van Dam match.
– Here’s the latest episode of Robbie E’s “The List”:
Must-read news from around the site:
* Julie Henderson heats up the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in her bikinis
* Courtney Stodden rocks a tiny little black dress
* Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva set for UFC 160
* Bryan Singer speaks on status of Storm & Nightcrawler in X-Men: Days of Future Past
* [VIDEO] Ke$ha plays the keyboard with her breasts
* Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z to tour together in 2013
* 411’s The Ultimate Fighter 17 report