TNA News: TNA Wrestler Of The Year, Kurt Angle Settles Lawsuit WIth Wafi Wahidi
- Kurt Angle announced on TwitterTwitter today that he reached a settlement with Wafi Wahidi who he said scammed him out of thousands of dollars in connection with the development of mobile apps for his Angle Foods company.
He said: “A fair Settlement Has Been Completed With @WabaSocial. The Settlement Ends Any Dispute With Wafi Wahidi and Kurt Angle.“
TNA’s official website is running a Wrestler of the Year poll. The winner will be announced on the next live Impact on January 3. The nominees are Jeff Hardy, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, James Storm and Bully Ray.
Must-read news from around the site:
* Candice Swanepoel and friends rock short skirts at Victoria’s Secret show
* Erin Heatherton’s sexy blue bikini photo shoot
* Metallica launching their own music festival
* The Top 5 Gaming Suprises in 2012
* The Top 5 MMA Hall of Famers
* The Top 40 TV Shows of 2012
* 411’s review of Jack Reacher
* 411’s review of This is 40
* 411’s review of Zero Dark Thirty