TNA News: Turning Point Buyrate, King Mo TV Special Planned, Impact DVR Numbers
– TNA’s Turning Point PPV did about 11,000 buys, which is a bit above the average buyrate for the company.
– Spike TV is reportedly at work on a TV special about King Mo that will air before his Bellator debut in January. The show will feature the TNA/Bellator joint employee discussing his love for wrestling growing up.
– Impact does about 10% of homes watching in DVR numbers, which is similar to what WWE Raw does.
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
More must-read wrestling news:
* Who will Ryback face at WrestleMania?
* Vince McMahon staying low-key at TV tapings
* CM Punk has fun working fans via Twitter
* Maryse Tweets out her sexy cleavage before a Playboy Convention
* Dean Ambrose impresses WWE management
* The Top 5 Submission Finishers